Monday, September 28, 2009

Solihull and Plymouth

OK, so I haven't written these up. But similar story to before. Up to CAT stop off in Solihull, one of the most difficult places to get to off a motorway but worth it when I got there as the double header of Aylesburys gave me great pleasure. This sun was the only sun I had that week, despite studying solar thermal technology all week. The experiments were atrocious and the results appalling. But top marks to Chris Laughton, the tutor for the comedy dancing and outrageous costume.





As the week ended, I headed south through brilliant sunshine and driving rain. That being heavy rain, not rain that is convenient to drive in. There are crashes and lots of country lane driving, but eventually I hit Plymouth and found this Aylesbury perched on a hill with marvellous views, that my camera really doesn't begin to capture. Never mind. Followed that was a brilliant holiday with the guys and girls, absolutely fantastic.



No comments: